October is the month of Halloween: Halloween long ago has changed from from being a celebration of a day to a full month of celebration, and there are so many interesting things and related funny activities that will keep your family entertained. Ideas to celebrate:
1. Make a mummy from toilet paper, spiderweb to store candy and ghost poster created with the legs of your children. You can also print Halloween cards to color or cute drawings for your kids to decorate.
2.Make cupcakes and decorate with orange color and black
3. Decorate the home with your family or friends.
4. Make Halloween recipes.
5. Dress your Family in horrifying costumes.
6. Hide behind the door and scare your visitors
7. Watch the movie El extraño mundo de Jack (The Nightmare before Christmas)